Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy birthday, Nathan!

Just 'cause I feel like it, I'm going to do this Brit' style.

For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow!!!!! And so said all of us
And so said all of us, and so said all of us,
For he's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow,
For he's a jolly good fellow!!!!! And so said all of us!

You deserve it, Nathan. =) Gosh, I have learned so much from you, and most all of it good. I enjoy discussing theology and music and technology and life in general with you. You've had so much experience in life already, I learn a lot just from listening to your stories.

From the late nights when I'm acting high to the groggy Sunday mornings, it seems like we're rarely apart.

Now for photos...


This was when you were sick... and tired from lack of Diet Coke... at Drama Camp.


You were no longer sick... just pretending to look so... haha.


Late-night theological discussions...


One reason why I love Highland Creek.


Your signature photo!!! =P

I'm glad to call you my friend, Nathan. Peace!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yes, yes, yes! Happy Birthday Nathan! You are a jolly good fellow =D

Nathan said...

Wow, wesley!!! :-D :-D This is amazing... you are amazing my good friend. And definitely likewise about discussing all that stuff, but learning good stuff from me? I don't think so =P :-/ I think most of the stuff i've taught you is bad, and almost always you set me straight!! I guess i do have good stories though =P =P haha. Yeah i know! It really does seem like we're rarely apart. :-) Thanks for the post Wesley! And i'm most certainly glad to call you my friend too! :-D

Wesley said...

Really, you have taught me a lot of good stuff... can't think of any right now, though... =P