Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Cowloween!!!

Hey, happy cowloween, everyone! I know, you're probably thinking, "What in the world is cowloween?!?!?" Just fyi, it's not a real day... it's a party at Chick-fil-A of Mountain Island (where I work). Yes, I know, very exciting. And today, I was on cow duty for the entirety of the three hours that I was on the clock. Fun stuff. I think I stink now...

I'm almost done with the song that I'm writing for "Awake." For those who don't know what Awake is, you shall just have to wait until it is produced (hint, hint). Yes, just wait. =P

I feel very tired, though it is only eight o'clock. Mmmm... burritos... chargrilled sandwiches are better... with fries... and Hi-C... finished off with some sweet tea and icecream... mmmmm...

G'night, everyone.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Haha Wesley... I think you lost it at the end of this post... the reason i'm saying that is because your thoughts became very disjointed and you said you were tired... were you Last-year's-Youth-camp tired or Caleb-t's-party tired? Either way youy needed to get some rest =P And i'm looking forward to hearing that song!!! Yesss everyone must bide their time until Awake is released :-D :-D

Wesley said...

I wasn't quite to either of those tireds, yet, actually. =P

Unknown said...

haha Wes, we had a Boo-gie Bash today lol our version of the cowloween :P

Wesley said...

Haha, cool. I didn't think that Cowloween was a universal thing... lol.