Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagged

Nathan tagged me.

The Rules

1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog).

2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.

3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.


What are your nicknames?
Little Charlie... um Master of Thunder or something like that... Luigi, maybe. I don't have very many. =P

What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?
AFV... I want to be the person who took the video of someone doing something stupid. Haha.

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
None? I haven't bought any movies?

What is your favorite scent?
Oh... red cedar. And the smell of Hollister and Abercrombe & Fitch and Aeropostale. Haha...


If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
Oh, let me see... I would give half of it away, then pay off the mortgage on the house, then save a few hundred thousand. Then I'd build an addition on the house and make a home studio... with lots of guitars, drums, bass, keyboards, and stuff. And I'd get a new Nissan or something... and give all my friends $1000. I think I would have no money left after that.


What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?
Youth Camp... at Lake Junalaska. Man, that was so much fun... so many memories made... so many friends I don't see anymore...

Do you trust easily?
I trust people who I know are lying to me.

Do you generally think before your act, or act before you think?
Both.

Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days?
When I mess up... when I hear anything about the economy... when I hear anything about politics... when I hear anything about anything, basically. Sin makes me sad.

What is your favorite fruit?
Ummmm... Pears.

What websites do you visit daily?
Blender3d.org, KVRAudio.com, Facebook.com, Blogger.com, everyone's blogs, DAB, playlist.com, etc.

What is your favorite thing to wear?
My jeans... same as everyone else... and my Becoming the Archetype T-shirt.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Yes. If they are sugary enough. =P

What items couldn't you be without during the day?
PC, Zen X-Fi, bass, drums...

What should you be doing right now?
earning money

I tag:
Was anyone not tagged, yet? If someone was not tagged, I'll tag upon request.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh? you trust people who lie to you?

~Em

Wesley said...

Yes... I really don't know why.

Wait a sec, which Em is this?

Emily said...

I think it's your sister.....or my evil twin.

=P