Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Hey Wes,

I'm blogjacking your blog to tell you how grateful I am to have you for a brother.

Over the years I've watched you grow in your love for the Lord and others. You love to serve and put others first, as well as having fellowship with your friends. Your passionate worship at church is a great example to me of a humble servant of God.

You are so talented. I love watching you mix music and draw on the computer. Your talents amaze me.

You've taught me how to laugh at myself and not take life too seriously. I love goofing around with you until my sides hurt from laughing! :D You put a smile on my face.



Happy 16th birthday, Wesley! Hope you have a great day!

~ Emily

6 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Wesley!!! You are blessed with a very sweet sister :)

I hope your birthday is absolutely amazing. I look forward to celebrating with you =P

Wesley said...

Thanks Emily!

Thanks Emily!

Haha, both y'all are amazing.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Wes! :-) Hope it's joyful and blessed as you remember God's grace in your life. See you tonight!

Wesley said...

Thanks, Marissa!

Nathan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY!!!!!!! Dude... well.. i can't say it any better than they have already said it - but i'm really really glad you're my friend!! I'll see you tonight brother. :-D

Wesley said...

Thanks Nathan. =)