Friday, June 26, 2009

So, I said I would post soon...

Thus, I post. =)

First off, I just wanted to let everyone know that I do read all of everyone's blog posts even if I don't comment. And I read all of the comments on my blog, too. If you really want to talk to me about something, just do it in person. =P

So, my life has been pretty good. Nothing major has happened, really. =/

The Bible reading is still going well. I think it would help if I would remind myself of the passage that I read throughout the day, though... I think I shall do that. Oh, some times, I am so dumb... haha. Isn't it so amazing how long-suffering God is? It only takes one sin, and God could justly blow me to smithereens.... but he doesn't. I love God. So, so much. All he has done for me, and all he does...

I hope all of y'all are doing well! And to the ones with colds and such, I'm prayin' for you.

Peace, y'all.

No comments: