Saturday, May 16, 2009

Um

I couldn't think of a good title for this blog post.

But, anyway, yesterday was pretty much amazing. I almost nothing all morning (at least nothing of note)...

Of course, doing nothing never made any day great. It was what I actually did that made the day good. =P

So, Emily and I, first, headed over to ImaginOn at around 5:30 to see A Midsummer Night's Dream. Steph, Torie, Kristina, Adam, and Matt were already there when we got there, and Kailey, Beth, and Kate got there later. The show started a little after 6... and it was AMAZING. Now, granted, considering that it was Shakespeare, there were some adult-oriented parts in there, but they were only for a few moments. I didn't know that it was a romantic comedy, so I was pleasantly surprised. =P

After the show was over, I spent about ten or fifteen minutes trying to figure out where exactly Rita's is... so, after I knew the /exact/ place where it is, Emily and I took off and got ourselves thoroughly lost. Oh, thank God for cell phones. =P I called home three times to try to figure out what roads we were supposed to turn on to get from Sunset road to Mallard Creek Church Rd... The connection I didn't make was that we had to turn onto Mallard Creek Rd. before getting onto Mallard Creek Church Rd. Thankfully, we only went a few minutes out of the way.

So, then I got a Strawberry Martini italian ice (no, it did not have alcohol in it) at Rita's. It was AMAZING. =) I'll definitely go back there someday soon.

After that, Emily, Steph, Nathan (who came to Rita's), and I went to CrossWay to hang out. A bunch of people were there, too. Little did we know that we would be "employed" to help take down the chairs for the book sale. That was kind of fun... just a bit... =P Nah, I'm just kidding. It was fun.

And tonight I am missing the Bible study at the Peatrosses. I hope I'll be able to go to one soon...

And that's about it. It was awesome to get to hang out with everyone. =)

5 comments:

Nathaniel G. said...

Wow Wes, busy day huh? =/
I'm thinking...DUH!! haha! =D

Rita's I've heard tell of it but I don't thunk I've ever been there, their food sounds good.

Wesley said...

Eh, it wasn't too bad. =)

It's actually really good. They only sell frozen stuff... at least, I think that's right...

Wesley said...

Let me rephrase what I said. It wasn't too bad. It was amazing. Haha...

Emily said...

I'm so glad you had an amazing day. =D

Sounds like an... interesting play :) It would have been fun to go with you all and support Becca!

Rita's is amazing. I've never heard of that one, but I love their Mango Italian ice. It pretty much rocks. =P

I was glad you all came afterwards! It was a nice surprise after working all day. And yeah, thanks for the help, we all greatly appreciated it. =)

I was sad you couldn't be there and you were definitely missed. The next one will hopefully be on the June game night, so I hope that will work better for you to come to!

Matt said...

i wish I hadn't had to go home after the play haha