Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well...

... the weather outside is nice. And I don't have any spice. In my freestyle lyrics. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

Okay, so the rehearsal at the Brown's went really well. We got a whole lot done, but I think that we did still goof off too much. We revised the song a little bit while we were at rehearsal, and beforehand, also. And, I got to hear Mark/Zach/Stephen/Sammy/Garrett's band's song. I saw heavy The Devil Wears Prada influences in the music. That's a good thing, though. It was amazing, in other words.

So lately, I've been making great strides in killing my sin. Something that I so often forget that goes along with that is striving toward godliness. It's a two-fold journey. If you're moving away from one thing, you have to be moving toward something else. I feel like although I've been moving away from sin, I've been moving toward self-sufficiency instead of depending on God. So y'all could pray for me that I'd trust that God will make me more holy.

And that's about it. I worked 8 hours today, so I'm a bit tired... and it's just 6 o'clock... haha.

Peace out, y'all my brothers and sisters, yo.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I know what it's like to have a goal but having lots of goofing around when you're trying to work on something. haha...it sadly happens way too much with the movie. I got work on that =)

Oh Wesley....you always encourage me so much and always make me think in a different way. Thanks for that =) I'm definitely praying for you though. I totally know how you feel =/

You're weren't doing cow duty all day, were you? That would be a longggg day, haha!

Anonymous said...

So did you hear the song that Mark's band is doing for the arts festival?

It's great that you want to be more and more Christ-like it is a daily struggle, especially for a Christian.

Awesome post Wes! =D