Sunday, August 15, 2010

New stages

Well, college classes start tomorrow. That will be very interesting. Central Piedmont, baby!!!

I've still got some free days, so I shall be working and pushing forward on AMP's new album.

I've really been thinking a lot lately about being "spiritually-minded..." keeping my mind on the things above. And I've been thinking about what that means in my life, specifically. I think for myself it means recognizing always that a. God is in control of every circumstance, b. God's purpose is infinitely greater than mine, and c. God's plan is infinitely better than the things of this world. So staying "spirit-minded" would, were I to follow it perfectly - which is impossible - cause me to never sin and only be constructive. I'm human, so I can't follow it perfectly, but it is a good guideline, I think.

What else is new... I saw Inception. That was a good movie.

I think that's about it for now! Peace, my siblings.

No comments: